I forgot to ask school about living on campus during the winter break so I missed the chance. Joe Joe asked his parents if I could live with them over the winter break.
and his family said yes and welcome me anytime. I am sooooo happy. They are really nice.
We have been watching TV, movies, chatting, shopping, and having big Christmas dinner together.
The most excited moment was when we were unwrapping all the Christmas in the Christmas morning. everyone was excited and extremely happy about the sweet presents from others and the meaningful holiday for Christian family. =)
I have watched:
Mr. Bean, Mr. Grinch, It's a wonderful life, The lord of the Ring, The Hobbits, Rudolph,
A Charlie Brown Christmas, Frankinstain, Tai Chi 0 and second, The red cliff (赤壁), 錦衣衛
And I also visit their grandparents and lots of relatives in Yakima. They are all very nice and interesting. I also had the delicious Christmas eve dinner with them.
Thank you pa and ma, you are sooooo nice. You take care of me like the real daughter. I love you soooooo much. =)
沒有留言:
張貼留言