2014年7月1日 星期二

3/10/2014 - 6/31/2014 Working at HESS English Schools and after

I took HESS schools into my consideration because it might be good for my resume if I have been working here for a period. However, once I was hired and got into this school , I totally changed my mind. I should not have sent my application to this school. They don't have the completed and well-round system to support teachers. I have worked here for about 4 months and it seems like four years for me. 

I really had a great time contacting with little children, they are cute. But their parents were suck and sometimes they didn't even pay attentions in the classes. 
I did meet some cute students, they were great and really had the passion of learning English, welling to study hard at home and review at home. 

But most of the students, they didn't pay attentions in the classes, so that's why I got angry everyday in the classrooms. I think I learnt both how to get angry and teaching skills in HESS. I didn't regret to take this job, but I felt torture by this school, children, and their parents. I felt lots of pressure when I was in HESS. 

Now, when I look back, I think it's a good experience for MA TESOL.
So I don't regret to get back to Taiwan and teach there. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言